Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Link party NO. 43 and a New Necklace

In my last post, I used a picture of my Honey Bun Cake. I wrote the post sometime last year, but of course if you are new to Tea Rose Home, you wouldn't know it! Several of you wanted the recipe for the cake (maybe I should have a category for recipes so it's easier for you to find my other recipes too... what do you think?)

Just click here and it will take you right to the post.

It's been a while since I had my sewing machine, I will introduce you to one of the jewelries I have made...


I have been making other jewelries, and they are shorter than this one (more posts to come soon). It is nice to have a variety.


All the flowers are made out of scraps from skirts and such that I had to hem. I kept them for things like this. I really don't like to buy fabrics for small projects such as this. It made me happy that I got to give them new life. :)


Ok everyone; it is time for you to show us your projects. I can't wait to see them!

Here are the rules:

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Thank you for your participation, and making this link party successful and fun!

13 comments :

  1. I LOVE your necklace! It's simple, yet very interesting. The colors are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that new necklace. I like the color association you made! I also really like that beige cardigan you have on ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your new jewellery! Wonderful idea to use fabric! You have made it so beautiful and it looks just perfect with your lovely jacket!
    Thank you for hosting this party!
    Sunny wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new necklace! I keep all of my scraps too, you never know when they will come in handy! Thanks for the party! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This necklace is lovely! muy bello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty necklace! Love the color --perfect neutral--and that you made it from hem scraps! Thanks for hosting!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty necklace! I think you might make me start another crafting addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and love the necklace. Great way to use up those hem scraps...I'm a shortie as is my entire family, so I have lots of those scraps around as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the different colors and textures of your new necklace! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your creativity and your work so I've wrote today in my blog a post about it and your invitation to participate around the world. I hope many more people know you and participate.
    http://hellobetterday.blogspot.com/#axzz1EF1kstEV

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting...I like the colors of the flowers in your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! I love looking at your blog always and think you have amazing stuff. Please check out my new blog and send others my way- I will be having a weekly giveaway and my first item will be posted tommorow! Thanks again,
    Rachel
    my blog is http://youdesireandicreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin