Friday, October 15, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Hi Everyone! I am having technical problems and can't post what I have planned to post.I am so sorry! Although, there is something I need to tell you, I am working on a tutorial for making earrings.

I shared a couple of the jewelries that I made a few posts ago. After that, I received many comments and emails to share how I did it.

I am not a pro at this, and I am pretty sure that you can find some great tutorials in blogland, but I have decided to share my version of how to make them.

So come back to see my earring making tutorial next week. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments :

  1. I have been wanting to learn how to make some jewelry. I just know once I get started...I will be addicted:) Can't wait to see your tutorials:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin