Sunday, October 31, 2010

Link Love No.29!

Hi everyone, how was your weekend? I bet many of you had a wonderful time on Halloween. It all started on Friday, I had a Halloween parade to attend at my kid's school, after the parade, I went to three different class parties for each one of my children. Around 3 o`clock, there was a company Halloween party at my husband`s work. Then, there was a church party to go to. It was a great day, well, especially for the kids.

Now it is November; are you ready to switch gears for Thanksgiving? I am planning a "Thanksgiving giveaway" like I did last year, so start looking around for the blessings in your lives! :)

I have five links that I am going to spotlight for this week.

There is always something new to learn every week. Have you ever heard of "Paintable textured wall paper"? Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom used this paintable wall paper and did wonders to her stairwell wall. Isn't it pretty?


Simply Step Back used a men's Sweater to make a cute tunic top for herself! I think the new sweater fits her well and is very pretty.


Jcrew inspired floral ruffle top was linked by Welcome to the Good Life. There are many t-shirt repurposings out there, and I think this is one of my favorites! I want this top for myself!


Check out this well put together tutorial for a flirty flower pin by Twelve Crafts Till Christmas. I bet many of you are starting to thinking about Christmas presents for your friends and family (yes I am one of them). I think it is so cute by it self or as a part of the wrpping of a gift for Christmas.


Creating Comfort shared some amazing furniture redos. She has an eye for transforming something plain into something beautiful...Great job!


Usually, I do five spotlights... but I had to share this one for Halloween next year.
I was going through the links, and the title, "Ghost Poop", caught my eye... "What is that?" I thought. So I went to Can`t Stop Making Things. Isn't it so fun and clever?!


Thank you all for sharing your awesomeness (is that even a word?). Have a great start of the week everyone!

9 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my sweater dress! I appreciate the shout out, and i love seeing everyone else's projects, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out for my flirty flower!!! It's so fun to be listed with so many amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature!!!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah thank you so much! i always get SO flattered to be featured on your amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I love links of tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great links! I love the textured wallpaper, it looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thrill to scroll down your blog and find my Ghost Poop. Almost like I won an oscar. For poop?????

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a hoot. My poop was featured on Tea Rose Home. Well not MY poop, my Ghost's Poop. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that ruffled top is gorgeous!! and I bet it would be fun to make too :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin