Sunday, October 10, 2010

Link Love No. 26!

Hey Everyone! Are you enjoying the new fall weather? Where I live, I can see the mountains changing colors. I prefer the cold weather to hot weather and right now it's the perfect season. I've been wanting to stay home more to clean and organize before the holidays. While the progress on my projects has been slow, you guys have been busy creating wonderful things! I have picked for this week:

Wonderlanding made this cute caramel cap. The design of the hat is multi-purpose and I love the pink headband like stipe.


Check this out!!! Can't Stop Making Things made this simple, yet amazing decor out of hardware cloth and wire. I so totally want to make this!


I love this sweater makeover. The fabric My Closet Thrift Store chose for the trim matches the sweater so nicely. Great Job!!


H is for Handmade shares her infinity scarf tutorial. It is a simple project but how she coordinates the scarf with a whole outfit shows off her great sense of style.


I WANT THIS... Just Between Friends made this ribbon holder with a small budget. I have tons of ribbons (a couple of years ago I went to American Craft Warehouse sale and got a bunch of them for a great deal.). This will help me to organize the spools nicely.


Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas, talents, and creations!

5 comments :

  1. Great ideas!! Love that ribbon holder too.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    PS I want that wire cloche too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great feature! What an honor! This just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always feature the best ideas! Love it! I have an award for you over at my blog!
    http://pumpkinpiecrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for the feature. I really love how you are bringing all these creative ideas together. I am still figuring out the button thing but I will be sure to put it up when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sachiko, nice blog & good post. overall You have beautifully maintained it, you must submit your site for free in this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin