Sunday, October 17, 2010

Link Love 27!

Hi all! My family and I have been out of town for the weekend to do a small family trip. The kids were out of school for fall break and we thought that it would be a perfect opportunity to take them to see southern Utah, Bryce Canyon, Zion National park and Goblin Valley.

Well, needless to say, we had a great time! The weather was perfect, and kids enjoyed exploring the area. Sometimes they were more excited about finding geckos, crickets, spiders and squirrels that they found more than the majestic views. Oh well, we all had a blast. :)

I tried to update my post, but I forgot to charge my camera, and the first hotel we stayed at had a horrible internet connection. Ough!

Thank you for linking up to my party again, I enjoyed going through the list.
Here are my picks for this week.

I love this shawl The Student Knitter created. Isn't it so beautiful? The gray she chose and the knitting design give this shawl a light and airy look. Very pretty!


If you have been reading my blog for a while, you probably know that I have a thing for the color white. I love love white. To me white is peaceful, clean, and a serene color. Anyways... When I saw this pumpkin patch 612 Riverside created, my jaw dropped. They are so unique and pretty! I would love to go to a pumpkin patch if they are all like this one! :)


Leafy Treetop Spot made this really pretty skirt for the fall. I love the fullness of it, the skirt looks lovely on her.


You have to check this out! This beautiful Ballard knockoff Table was created by Flamingo Toes. I LOVE LOVE the stencil design she did, I would LOVE to have a table like this in my living room. Did I say "LOVE" enough?


I have seen many shoes makeovers, but this one caught my eye! Posh Pilar successfully put together the polka dot with flowers in different colors and I can't get over how cute this looks. Great job!


Thanks again every one, hopefully I can get my act together and post my tutorials soon. Have a great week!

6 comments :

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the feature right at the top of the page! It was a great start to my morning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo I'm in love with that skirt and polka dot shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my table and for the sweet words!! What a fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkins. I love all shades of white. They are so cute.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise to see that you featured my pumpkins! I'm glad you like them and I gotta tell you I am smiling like crazy right now! Everyone has such cool ideas and wow the shoes, the skirt, the table and the shawl are all fabulous!
    Thank you!! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin