Monday, May 10, 2010

Link Love No 6

Thank you to those who left the comments about continuing my link party! They were such nice and supportive comments that they made me very happy. It is a lot of work to go visit everyone's links and try to leave comments, but I enjoy checking out all the blogs. I will keep doing the link party for a while, and decide what to do.

This time I had 80 links to go through and they were all so awesome! Here are some of my favorites for this week...

I know that Mother's day is already over, but I could not resist posting this idea! This is Mother's day Tea Towel Cake by Aly & Ash. This is such a cute idea for a bridal shower or even a baby shower too! Wouldn't it be fun to do this with diapers and rattles, baby shampoo, and such?


This adorable dress tutorial was linked by Lemon Squeezy Home. The tutorial is very easy to understand and she makes it look so easy to do! I love the fabrics she picked and how she paired them with ruffes!


Über Chic for Cheap shares her "Anthoro Hidden Hummingbird Tank." This is such an easy way to transfer a plain shirt into an eye catching top! If you have been looking for a one-of-a-kind shirt for this summer, this might be your answer.


This pick is totally for my own benefit. This yummy looking dessert caught my eye, my famly loves chocolate and peanut butter combinations. This will be such a nice family night treat or even perfect for birthday parties!


The last one is "Vintage Inspired Swimsuit & Cap" by Sewn. When I saw the picture of this swimsuit and adorable looking little model it took my breath away! How cute is that? The swimsuit and the matching cap look so fashioanble yet modest. Great work!


If you were featured, go ahead and grab my "I was featured" button from my side bar.

There are so many other fun and inspiring projects! Thank you all for linking up, I will see you at the next post!

8 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for linking to me! You are too sweet.

    And how adorable is that swim suit and cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! Thank you so much for featuring my dress and for the kind comments:). You are so great! I LOVE that swimsuit and cap! I've got to check that out:). So cute! Thanks for hosting, Sachiko!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature!! I grabbed your button to decorate my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these projects are amazing!! your readers are so inspiring--esp. love the hummingbird tee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sashiko,

    Those oreo cookies are making me hungry...Not fair when I 'm supposed to be on adiet! :D

    Love,
    Bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I am so honored that you linked to me. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done job! 80 enteries!!!
    you picked up great ones!
    keep up blogging!!!

    Love Miranda
    http://saffiertje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled onto your blog and absolutely LOVE it! I especially like your tasteful upcycling projects!

    Jen (from efootprints.com)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin