Friday, March 20, 2009

Anonymous Gift

Yesterday was one of those very hectic days. The day before was just as hectic. Two days ago, my husband had to work through the night to get some stuff done for work. So naturally he was too tired to take the boys to school. I took them in the morning, then went back to pick up Michael and then again to get Christopher.

Then the next day I picked up Michael, then a few hours later, I picked up Christopher, then rushed them off to Tae Kwon Do. Between those times I was cleaning and trying to cook dinner when I realized that there was an art festival at the boys' school soon after their martial arts.

I was feeling tired and pulled into our drive way, when I noticed something on our front door step. I got out of the car and went to see what it was.



I was surprised and puzzled at the same time. There was no note. Just these cute candle holders. It wasn't my birthday. Who would do something like this? I looked around to see if anyone was hiding waiting to surprise me or something, but our bushes are so tiny there wasn't really anyplace for anyone to hide.

I know there are eartly angels everywhere watching over and helping each other. It is so nice to know that I have one watching over me! Thank you! Whoever you are. You made my day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin